Specs and features for the 2011 QuadFire
- axle to axle 34 to 35”
- brace height 8 3/8” (depending on the preload on the limbs)
- 13” limbs with a custom taper both in thickness and width to make the limb move in a vertical direction instead of moving back
- using the flexible beam material that Gordon composites manufactures the limb design can be controlled.
- Don Kudlacek grinds the limbs in matched pairs to a thickness at a special point for limb weight
- we don’t use the old way of measuring deflection because it is simply not precise enough.
- the bow weight is 4 pounds
- the g 3 cams give a perfect center line with zero vertical and lateral movement
- the bow will shoot a large variance of spined arrows
- field pt. and bh. shoot the same given they are the same weight.
For orders and inquires please contact Robert Beneteau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone 519/736.1209
Ontario, Canada n9v3y4.
- anodized $750 plus shipping (direct sales only)
- film dip camo slightly higher